Gone are the days when wristwatches showed the time and talked about the material capabilities of the owner. The modern chrono-gadget has grown wiser, got the prefix “smart” and turned into a multifunctional watch phone. That didn’t remove him from his obligations to remain a stylish accessory, especially on fragile female hands. We give you the opportunity to find out which are the best smartwatches for women.
What to look for when choosing?
A great responsibility is entrusted to women’s smart watches – they should not only be a multifunctional smart gadget, but also be able to harmoniously blend into any image. The second problem is solved by changing the strap.
Just pick a model that has the ability to combine versatile bracelets and check that they are available for sale. But the design of the case itself should be decided in advance.
As for the filling of a smart device, everything is much more complicated here. What feature set should a modern smartwatch have to become a truly useful device?
- Time and date . It’s still a clock, so they will show the time and date first.
- Organizer . Notification of a planned event, a memorable date, business meetings will also not be superfluous in our eventful time.
- Personal doctor . The heart rate and pressure sensor is useful for both drug-dependent owners and those who monitor their well-being.
- Smart alarm clock . Our sleep is not stable. It consists of alternating fast and slow phase cycles. The easiest way to wake up is in the phase of REM (light) sleep. A smart watch, reading the readings of your body, will determine what kind of sleep you are in and will give a signal to wake up.
- Anti-lost phone . Not found in all models. When moving away from the tethered smartphone, the smart device will give a signal, which will allow the owner to return for the forgotten device
- Music player . Also not a common but handy feature. Some watches are equipped with a large internal memory and can play music tracks themselves.
The Best Women Smartwatches
An inexpensive alternative to watches from Samsung and Apple are both a qualified fitness tracker and smartwatches that are compatible with iOS and Android.
By connecting the Fitbit Versa to a smartphone, the user will receive all calls, messages and notifications, and will also track things like heart rate, sleep, menstrual cycle and activity.
- Good battery life
Apple Watch Series 5
Fashionable, stylish and popular premium smart watches from the “apple” company have long been considered the best in the world market.
This watch allows you to make calls, text messages, listen to music, and pay for purchases using Apple Pay.
- Great design
- Very powerful
FOSSIL Gen 3 Smartwatch Q Venture
Choosing a watch can be an important decision, especially if you plan to pay a lot of money for it. But with the Fossil Q Venture watch, you can change the style as soon as you get bored.
The device allows you to change the watch face with just a few taps, and add new straps. Overall, the design is quite compact and lightweight, with a 42mm round end and a fixed bezel.
The watch is charged wirelessly through a small magnetic disc that attaches to the bottom of the watch, and a single charge will last for about 24 hours, depending on use.
- Convenient use
- Nice design
- No NFC
Samsung Galaxy Watch 42 mm
A beautiful and graceful model of a women’s smartwatch designed for a thin wrist. The design also did not disappoint – a case made of stainless steel with a coating, a rotatable bezel and a hypoallergenic silicone bracelet.
Built-in memory of 4 GB will allow you to listen to music from the watch during fitness and walking.
- Excellent appearance
- High functionality
- Low operating time
Of course, this is not a complete list of smartwatches for women. In fact, there are hundreds of models that could be the perfect choice. But all of the above models, in our opinion, are the most popular and deserve attention.
Which model is worth choosing is up to you. Do not chase brands, choose a device based on your personal capabilities and needs. Then the smart device will delight you for a long time.
With technology, our life becomes easier. A smartwatch perfectly describes this statement. Smartwatches bring all necessary features on the wrist. Smartwatches satisfy both your communication and...
There are millions of people who are using iPhone and if they are willing to move towards a fit life by tracking all-day activities including heart rate, then they will surely need the best...