Welcome to WearableHacks
Where people find information related to smartwatches, wearable stuff, and hacks.
You’ve landed on the guest post page of wearable hacks. Let’s get straight!
If you want to write a guest post for WearableHacks, the first thing is to follow our guidelines:
- Your articles MUST revolve around the smartwatch niche.
- Make sure the “TITLE” is attractive and has less than 60 characters.
- Write high-quality content that offers value to the audience, and make sure your paragraphs are not more than three sentences.
- Keep your sentences short, simple and never go out of the topic.
- Posts must be a minimum of 1200 words with headings and should not have any grammatical and spelling mistakes.
- The content should be informative and authentic.
- I will allow one backlink from the blog.
- Adding images and videos to the blog would be appreciated.
- Make sure the subject of your email includes the phrase “Guest Posts Wanted.”
- Blog sent to Wearablehacks should be original and previously unpublished. AND WITHOUT Plagiarism, PLEASE.
The Benefits of Contributing to WearableHacks.
- Grow your website’s traffic
- Promotes personal brand
- Increases online authority
- Increase Domain Authority
Important: Your post must be related to the smartwatch niche.
Some blog posts example:
After you have written the post, you need to shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will reply to you as soon as I open your mail.
Important: Price will be double on my current DA.
This means If my domain authority is 10, you have to pay 10 ✕ 2 = $20
Price is negotiable for those who write high-value content with good word length.
What about link insertion (without writing a blog)?
Yes, I will give you a do-follow link on my existing article, but the price may differ.
Note: I use Payoneer and Transferwise for payment (PayPal is optional)
So what next?
I will review your blog, and if it is of high quality, I will publish it.
Will my blog remain forever on the website?
Yes, the link I will provide you will be permanent. Don’t worry about that.
guest post “smartwatches”
write for us “smartwatches”
become an author “smartwatches”
guest posting guidelines “smartwatches”
submit an article “smartwatches”
submit post “smartwatches”